Flames of Gold
Lifepaths – Born Peasant, Conscript (Peasant), Lead to Outcast, Cultist, Lead to Professional Soldier, Sailor, Lead to Seafaring, Marine, First Mate
Age – 31
|PTGS||Su: B3||Li: B5||Mi: B7||Se: B8||Tr: B9||Mo: B10|
Skills – Battle-Wise B2, Brawling B4, Command B5, Conspicuous B2®, Cult Doctrine B4, Falsehood B5, Foraging B2, Inconspicuous B2, Intimidation B5, Knives B3, Knots B2, Mending B2, Navigation B2, Observation B2, Oratory B6, Persuasion B5, Rigging B2, Rumor-Wise B2, Seaman-Wise B2, Seamanship B2, Sword B5
- We must put distance between ourselves our pursuers; I will throw all of Fin’s iron ore overboard to speed out progress.
- Flint’s blood was not enough to sate my Master’s unending hunger, I will make another sacrifice — and soon. A suitable offering waits in the brig…
- An Elven blade always makes the best sacrificial weapon, I will possess the Sword of Ascension for that purpose.
- Zealot Belief – My god and master demands sacrifice of the blood of the unwilling to sate his unending hunger. I will provide a sacrifice of Royal Blood to prove my true devotion to He-Who-Is-Unnamed.
Good things comes to those who bide their time, better things come to those who know when to strike.
We will leave the flagship with the Key.
Innocent sacrifices are best.
- Always flatter.
- Always be seen.
- Never be without a blade.
Clothes, Shoes, Superior arms
1D Cult of the Hunger within the Deep
1D Loyal and dedicated to Nevairi Navy (this is a reputation, doesn’t have to be true)
1D Consecrated to the Cult (this is quite true)
[C-O] Iron Stomach,
[C-O] Charismatic (Persuasion)
[C-O] Poker Face
|Weapon Type||I||M||S||Add||VA||WS||Strike Dist|
Remy is a good and loyal sailor of the Nevairi Navy. Ask anyone who knows him. All who learned differently have been sacrificed to his dark god. A cunning and likeable fellow, who takes great pains not to let his religious nature to be found out. He currently seeks a special sacrifice of royal lineage to greatly increase his status within the Cult.
The Cult of the Hunger within the Deep is a secret cult which worships a bloody sea god who answers to many titles, but his True Name is unknown to his faithful.
A common secret pass phrase among the cultist is: “May you sail upon the sea of blood.”