Flames of Gold
A spy from Renad on a mission to recover documents that could prevent a war.
Character Name – Ethan Norseman
Concept – Spy from Renad
Lifepaths – City Born, Lead to Outcast, Poisoner, Smuggler, Lead to City Dweller, Duelist
Age – 27
|PTGS||Su: B3||Li: B5||Mi: B7||Se: B8||Tr: B9||Mo: B10|
Skills – Armor Training, Brawling B3, Climbing B2, Cooking B2, Disguise B3, Drinking B2, Falsehood B6, Forgery B3, Inconspicuous B4, Law-Wise B2, Lockpick B3, Observation B2, Persuasion B6, Poisons B4, Seduction B2, Sleight of Hand B4, Stealthy B4, Sword B6, Two Fisted Fighting Training
Learning – Starting Rumors-wise (6:1), Conspicous (5:1), Writing (6:5)
- When it goes bad, kill everyone against me.
- You can talk your way out of any problem.
- I must recover the documents Ser Shane Muertosi was providing to Renad.
- I must find the assasin and ensure he didn’t copy the documents.
- The Lion is dangerous. Find him and kill him.
- Keep your sword coated in poison
- When cornered, lie. Lie and Lie somemore.
- When you’re betrayed, kill.
Gear – Run of the Mill Swords, Clothes, Shoes, Traveling Gear, Toolkit – Poison, Toolkit – Lockpick, Zander’s Candle, Manicals and key, Poison (+1 Ob), Superior Sword
Affiliations – 1D Renad Secret Service
Relationships – Zander Craig (Minor), Walter (Spy from Renad) – Ob4 +1 – Find 6x more times to make relationiship.
Traits – [Char] Dangerous, [Char] Off Kilter, [Char] Paranoid, [Char] Mercenary, [C-O] Aura of Innocence, [C-O] Scheming, [Dt] Fearless
|Weapon Type||I||M||S||Add||VA||WS||Strike Dist|
|Run of the Mill Sword||4||8||12||2||0||3||Long|