Age – 102
Greed Idiom: Riches, Craftsmanship, Power
- A well groomed Beard requires playing with.
- A locked door is a personal challenge.
- I have no time for clan politics, there’s wealth to be found.
- Oath: I shall show my brother how skilled I am by buying the Hold right out from under him.
- If I find it, it belongs to me.
- Never leave anything of mine behind.
- Always check to see if the door is locked.
- 1D She’s up to something.
- 1D She gets the job done.
- 1D If you need something found, Hilda’s your Dwarf.
| [Dt] Accustomed to the Dark,
||[Dt] Shaped from Earth and Stone,
||[C-O] Charming (Seduction),
||[Dt] Iron Memory
|Dwarven Dagger (+1D)