Flames of Gold
- If they have a price on their head, then they are rabid animals to be hunted and put down. Talk serves no purpose with them.
- Humans are useful Hounds, but ultimately untrustworthy.
- Elves are prone to unwelcome fits of morality. I will avoid contact with them, except to collect my fees.
- Oath: Kandera, my love, made me swear to always return home before HearthHomeFest, and I shall.
- Never act before gleaning “Intelligence”.
- Always have hidden backup.
- If the Law is in the way, then find another path.